Joining the EMMEP program is an excellent opportunity to study abroad with a group of international students.
Applications for the 2010-2012 Program have now been closed. For the 2011-2013 programme, applications from Non-European Students can be submitted until November 1st, 2010. European Students can apply until April 1st, 2011. The application form can be found here.
Application for students:
EMMEP will notify graduate students upon their eligibility for the scholarship and admission to the program by the end of April 1, 2011.
EU (non third country) students not applying for the scholarship will be notified about their eligibility by May 1, 2011.
Third country graduate student means a national of a third country other than those from EU Member States, EEA-EFTA States (Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway) and candidate countries (Croatia, Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia and Turkey) for accession to the European Union.
An application for the EMMEP Programme should contain the following documents:
1. A manually completed and signed MSc application form with one recent passport photograph attached
2. A certified copy of your original academic degree(s) (in the original language)
3. A certified translation of your academic degree(s) in English
4. Or, in case the degree has not been completed yet, a letter from the university stating that you will have your degree completed by 1 July.
5. A certified copy of original lists of grades/marks (transcripts) in the original language
6. A certified translation of grades/marks (transcripts) in English
7. An original report with the official TOEFL score, or IELTS score (academic version).In the application form for the TOEFL test you select “sciences” under desired field of study. The score needs to be reported to TU Delft International Office, code 0031.
8. Two letters of recommendation in English (one from an official of the faculty from which you obtained or soon will obtain your diploma and one from your employer or another official, e.g. the supervisor of your BSc thesis work)
9. A personal statement in English (2000-3000 words; describe e.g. your aspirations, interests, experience, talents, professional academic and personal motivation, why you chose this programme, why your skills and abilities make you a good candidate)
10. A description of your preferred specialisation within the EMMEP Programme (EMC, EMEC or EGEC)
11. A certified copy of your birth certificate
12. A photocopy of passport pages, with name, date, place and expiry date
13. The EMMEP-Track Choice Form
All applications from international students will be administered by the TUD International Admissions Office.
The application form can be send by regular mail, but the use of a courier (DHL, TNT) is highly recommended! Only hardcopies received before the deadline will be considered!
For questions regarding your application status, please contact the TUD International Admissions Office: [email protected]
Please send your application form together with the requested documents mentioned above by mail, express mail or registered mail to:
TU Delft International Office
2628 BX Delft
Telephone +31 15 27 88012 end_of_the_skype_highlighting
Telefax +31 15 27 85690
The application deadline for the Erasmus Mundus EMMEP Master 2011-2013 is:
* November 1, 2010 for graduate students applying for a scholarship.
* January 1st, 2011 deadline for sending in TOEFL/IELTS score (where applicable)
* April 1, 2011 for EU (EEA) graduate students
Visit official website.