- Successful applicants who have been offered a place to study at Bangor University will be awarded a £500 scholarship
- £1,000 will be awarded to applicants who have achieved a 2.1 (or equivalent) in their bachelors programme
- £2,000 will be awarded to applicants who have achieved a 1st class honours (or equivalent) in their bachelors programme
- £5,000 will be awarded to a limited number of exceptional applicants (applications must be received by 1st June 2012)
Applicants are NOT required to complete a scholarship application form. Scholarships will continue each year throughout the postgraduate research programme subject to satisfactory performance.
- The International Scholarship will apply to students beginning their Postgraduate course in September 2012
- Students who receive other types of scholarships from Bangor University or other sources will not be entitled to the International Scholarship
- The International Scholarship is offered in the form of a deduction in tuitions fees which are payable by the end of October, 2012
- The scholarship is not open to UK/EU applicants
- Students applying for MSc Forestry (distance learning) are eligible to receive the above scholarships and will be rewarded in subsequent years subject to satisfactory performance*
*students who are entitled to £2,000 scholarship will be rewarded thorugh a £1,000 fee deduction in their second year and a additional £1,000 deduction towards their dissertation fee, students who are entitled £1,000 scholarship will be given £500 fee deduction to their second year fee and a additional £500 off in their dissertation fee
For more information, please visit official website.